IT Network Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Network Engineer to join our client’s hotel group based in Central London.
Our client is an independent, family-owned collection of contemporary hotels, providing luxury hotel accommodation in city centre locations across the UK. Working at this Hotel Group, you will be encouraged to bring your personality and ideas to work, and be part of a culture that sets our client apart from its competitors.
The Role of IT Network Engineer
As an ever-growing business, our client are looking to appoint an experienced Network Engineer with a strong technical skillset to play a leading role in ensuring the smooth running of the networking processes within the group. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for implementing, managing and troubleshooting the network and system environments and supporting the relevant hardware
* Managing PCI-DSS requirements across the Group-wide network
* System Restoration, Backup management, Media management, Failovers, IT equipment installations, DR Testing
* Providing technical support for servers and related equipment
* Incident and problem resolution
* Change and project implementation across multiple technologies within the IT Infrastructure.
* Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
To be successful for the role of IT Network Engineer, you will need:
* Strong technical and interpersonal skills
* The ability to successfully balance strategic project work and daily business operations
* A good understanding of server technologies and storage area networks
* Strong Active Directory and Group Policy knowledge
In return for your hard work as IT Network Engineer, you will receive:
* A salary of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
* Pension scheme operated by The People’s Pension
* Employee assistance programme
* Critical illness cover
* Employee reward scheme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Use of gym &pool facilities (where available)
* Restaurant & spa discount
* Guest experience overnight stay
* Employee of the Month scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IT, network engineer, information technology, infrastructure, networking,