Senior Carer/Care Supervisor
Are you a Senior Carer or Care Supervisor based in Hammersmith who can take ownership of the area you supervise? We are looking for a dedicated individual to play a pivotal role within our client’s award winning Home Care Service.
As Senior Carer or Care Supervisor, you will be the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. This will include:
- Understanding and Implementing Quality Control throughout your area
- New Customer Assessments
- Introduction of the allocated care worker to our customer, considering their preferences
- Supporting the carers within your area and assess any training needs
- Ensure training is implemented
- Ensure that any changes in a customer’s care is recorded and reported immediately
- To allocate unassigned care calls to the care team.
What will I need to be a Senior Carer/Care Supervisor?
- Several years’ experience within a home care service
- Ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience working in home care
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care
- A UK driving license is essential (company car provided for business use)
- Good IT skills and close attention to detail
Above all, we are looking for a Senior Carer or a Care Supervisor who is reliable with good communication and leadership skills. With ongoing support and training this is a role in which you could progress to management level, so for the next step in your career please click on 'Apply’.