We have an opportunity for a Web Developer / Front End Developer to join an international solutions provider operating in more than 80 countries. As the Web Developer / Front End Developer you will be responsible for working with both internal business units and external customers to design creative and pragmatic solutions.
The Web Developer / Front End Developer will assist in pushing forward the development of a range of key strategic, enterprise scale platforms and customer focused projects. Their technology platforms are primarily built on a Java stack with Oracle databases utilising a variety of open source technologies. Anyone with experience in a similar environment will be looked upon favourably.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Developing new, maintaining, and enhancing existing software solutions user interface.
- Monitoring and researching new technologies and techniques appropriate to the business.
- Use existing / new skills and capabilities to contribute to the successful development of software UI solutions to meet our customer requirements.
- Working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development cycle.
- Working on own initiative to achieve agreed specification and timing.
- Maintaining adequate documentation to meet the needs of the business.
- Meeting internal and external clients to analyse their needs.
- Sharing knowledge with development group on regular basis
Interested applicants should contact Michael Johnson of Venables Parsons Search & Selection (VPss).