Audit & Accounts Senior
4 days left
- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior in London.
Our client is a Top 20 firm who are looking to add an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior into their West End office. The role will involve reporting to a Partner and helping with the development of more junior members of the team.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To work on a varied portfolio of clients carrying out audit, accounts and tax tax assignments.
- To be involved in the planning and budgeting stages of Audit assignments.
- To review the work of more junior staff and coaching them where appropriate.
- Responsible for auditing of a mixed client portfolio, with a bias towards the media sector including planning and finalisation of jobs.
- To complete the preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, partnerships and LLP's together with Tax computations.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a great understanding of Accounts, Audit and Tax. They will be able to demonstrate exemplary leadership and communication skills, with a desire to commence a career within a leading Accountancy firm.