Data Business Analyst - US Tech - London
Data Business Analyst - US Tech - London - £Excellent Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading US tech brand in their London offices, responsible for providing up-to-date, accurate and relevant data analysis for the organisation.
You will collect, analyse and test statistical information and data for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports. You will deliver the data requirements for the product to a high standard, and work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements. You’ll understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer’s requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable swift delivery.
- Understanding of API's and tools required to call them, assess data feasibility and document for technical teams
- Capability to analyse business requirements at a high level and review data suitability in order to fulfil these requirements, applying both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Must be capable of developing and delivering the end to end solution design(s) and business requirements within an agile development framework.
- Skilled in conceptual modelling
- Ability to locate Data Sources from internal / external partners to support our initiative
- Ability to clearly document integration specifications for adoption by the development team
- Engage with stakeholders to drive agility and innovation
- Software development background
- Experience of working within a greenfield/developing environment
- Experience of B2B and B2C service models/expectations
- Process design skills
- Experience of working with different (Agile/RAD) software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Confluence
- Experience across disciplines, analysis, requirements, knowledge of software development and testing all useful
- Experience of collaboration with International teams would be helpful
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and energetic team in new London offices, and help contribute towards new and exciting tech products.
Key words: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, statistics, requirements, APIs, feasibility, documentation, quantitative, qualitative, analysis, data, modelling, greenfield, start-up, service models, process design, agile, RAD, confluence, tech, software, permanent, London.