Video Metadata Assistant - French speaking
3 days left
- Full Time
This fantastic video / TV streaming service is looking for a Video Metadata Assistant to coordinate the input of film and TV metadata for the French market. The job will also involve updating the store with new products using content management systems.
The role will involve:
- Creating digital metadata products in the content management system
- Correcting faulty or missing metadata and content.
- Proofreading and translation of Movie and TV synopses.
- Content removals and alterations
- Digital storefront promotions, merchandising content and adjusting pricing for products
- Product categorisation and scheduling using content management systems.
- Must be bilingual written and spoken French.
- Must have experience in digital content and metadata
- Proficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and good knowledge of Excel.
- Interest and knowledge of TV and movie content, ideally French TV and cinema
For more roles like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter