Graduate Business Development Internship- Proptech Start-up- London - £22k
6 days left
- Full Time
Launched in 2014, our client is an award-winning Proptech / Insurtech start-up that recently announced the close of a £6 million super-seed round led by White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE: WTM). At its core, the company is a leading UK-based online price comparison and booking platform for the moving industry and since their launch they’ve connected over 20,000 customers with 100s of their trusted removal companies, turning what used to take days into minutes!
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team in their buzzing office in the heart of London. They have ambitious plans to scale over the next few years and have recently received recognition in numerous media sources. Disrupt100 recognised the company as one of the 100 businesses with the potential to influence, change, or create new global markets and TechCity Insider ranked them one of the top 100 UK businesses to watch!
This is a 3 month internship offering a basic salary of £22k and OTE of £28k designed to lead to a permanent job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
The company are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, and motivated candidate to join their passionate and energetic team in Central London!
You will be working within a driven and talented young team to help run the company’s business development activities. This will include learning about the following.
- How to use telesales to generate new partnerships and following those to completion.
- Maintaining and growing existing partner relationships.
- Developing partnerships with a strong focus on positive brand association.
- How an award-winning Protech start-up operates.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Amazing communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, organized with great prioritizing skills.
- Driven to succeed with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Comfortable working to targets.
- A work smart not hard mentality.
- Passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Any experience working in account management or sales would be beneficial.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
This is a great opportunity to join a fast scaling and innovative business at a critical point in their journey. This role is offering an impressive package, an opportunity to be part of something big, and scope for equity incentivisation. The company also provides free Gymbox membership, artisan coffee, diet coke, chewing gum, and Deliveroo if working late!