3 days left
- Full Time
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, our client is looking to recruit a MARKETING MANAGER to oversee and execute all aspects of the company’s marketing plan
Job Requirements, Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
• Degree qualified
• Confident and articulate presenter
• Solid marketing experience demonstrating excellent people management and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication skills and command of English both written and spoken.
• Ability to delegate responsibilities
• Strong commercial acumen and highly numerate and able to manage all aspects of the company’s marketing plan, including financial control.
• Excellent planning & organising capabilities.
• Demonstrate a willingness to be a driving force behind the company’s future success
• Advertising: Manage all online and print advertising.
• Budget: Set and control diligently the marketing budget from May - April.
• Company Profile/PR: In conjunction with the Marketing team look to increase the company’s profile in key industries.
• Digital Marketing and Communications:-
1. Social media:
Control, execution and Management of the social media presence and marketing strategy; focusing on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. This will involve tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking.
Increasing social media reach.
Maintaining and developing the Company's website including the mobile version
• Event sheets: Capture and store information including client feedback
• Exhibitions: Manage exhibitions from inception to completion.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application hasn't been successful on this occasion.