Marketing Finance Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
A global leader in digital sports media. It operates a global and rapidly expanding business comprising a range of brands, products and services distributed to both businesses and consumers. At their core, the Group's products and services involve the production, distribution and monetisation of all forms of digital sports content.
Based on the strand an innovative sports media business with a global reach.
- Responsible for partnering and providing analysis/support to the central and in country marketing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, performance analysis and historic reporting of all marketing costs include campaign related non-media spend and live real time monitoring of the digital media placements is output to finance on a timely basis
- Take a leading role setting the annual budget and then the regular reporting of actuals and re-forecasting process throughout the year for the marketing cost centre.
- Assist with development and continual enhancement investment appraisal initiatives for capital expenditure, cost saving and product development proposals.
Develop in depth understanding of marketing cost centre and able to 'tell the story' to both a finance and non-finance audience around performance, key sensitivities and initiate change rapidly where remedial action required
- Champion within the marketing team in respect of key financial policies, procedures and protocol to ensure compliance with divisional policies and efficient and well controlled financial processes followed.
- Working closely with, and where appropriate inputting/supporting/reviewing, the Group's Shared Service Centre output to ensure the appropriate financial and management accounting specific to marketing is accurate and produced timely with no surprises.
- Oversight of output from SSC such that all marketing costs appropriately captured in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting.
- Development and continual enhancement of Daily, Weekly and monthly forecasting and analysis in respect of digital media spend and KPIs including acquisition costs.
- Optimise integration of core marketing and financial reporting systems.
- Ad-hoc finance duties necessary to support the Senior Finance Business Partner and Divisional Financial Controller.
Part Qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA candidates with experience working with Marketing teams.
£40,000 plus salary with great benefits