2 days left
- Full Time
My client believes that understanding your target audience is the key to reaching hearts and minds. Their deep knowledge of the healthcare industry supports their ability to deliver innovative solutions that bridge relationships, build brands, and grow sustainable business.
With their teams in London and the US, my client is an agency with global vision. Seeing the bigger picture allows them to implement relevant strategies that leverage local knowledge and support your objectives.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their team. The role and expectations are defined below.
- Experience in both interface and layout design and a passion for creating outstanding solutions and continuing self-education.
- Work as part of the creative team but be the interface between design and web programming, working closely with the User experience and Design team.
- Have and continue to develop an in-depth knowledge of user interface experience and to be able to apply this knowledge to creating amazing design solutions for the appropriate media format.
- Versatile and work on projects from websites, to iPad to iPhone apps to android.
- Aware and remain up to date with all changes in technology and have the ability to apply these to provide clients with a web 'best-practice' experience at all times.
- Work closely with the creative team and digital team. You will be expected to have a keen visual design eye with the added benefit of knowing how to achieve this in coding.
- Strive to achieve the most professional and realistic solutions answering the brief, within budget and on-time.
The ideal Digital Designer will have:
- Expert use of Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- HTML coding and CSS (to be developed)
- Understanding of Android and iOS technologies
- Understanding of UX methodologies
- User interface design
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.