Training Manager Trainer
Our organisation is a group of specialist Accountancy Practice Firms around the UK. The role is based in the North Home Counties of Hertfordshire. As the Training Manager you will become a key strategic part of the business to drive, develop and deliver training and development for the Group.
This role will suit a proactive and confident L&D professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to drive forward cost effective development initiatives.
- To develop, delivery and maintain all training & development for employees.
- Working closely with the Management team and the Group HR Director, responsible for delivering training programmes to meet business requirements across all levels of the organisation.
- Liaising with Managers to understand their team's L&D needs, recommending and implementing development solutions where appropriate
- Responsible for all Non-Operational professional qualification requirements and the implementation of a best practice processes across the business.
- Responsible for delivering all soft skill training courses, focusing in particular on the following; Leadership/management capability,
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Regional Training Manager within the scope of the role.
Skills and experience:
- Charismatic and engaging work style
- Good interpersonal skills who can work with all employee/management levels
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Competent in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of management development and soft skills training
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Able to travel to different offices around the UK with the occasional overnight stay.
- Experience of partnering with third parties
- A strong communicator, both in written and spoken communications
- Articulate and confident standing up and presenting to an audiences