2 days left
- Full Time
Location:- London and the Home Counties.
Employed Financial Consultant Leading Mutual Society.
£44,500-£83,000 (dependent upon experience) + pension + uncapped bonus potential + Car.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this leading Mutual Life organisation.
Due to further expansion and continued growth within the business they are looking to recruit a number of diploma qualified Financial Advisors nationwide to complement their existing team.
My Client has a unique business model providing specialist financial products and services to clients in the medical, dental, legal and teaching professions. Their success has been recognised throughout the insurance industry winning numerous awards and significant growth.
Are you a top performing qualified Financial Consultant /IFA or Wealth Manager who is looking to progress your career and deal with professional clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a successful and established advisor to grow their business with the full support from my client providing, process. systems and research support all in place.
The Company offers a first class package which includes
- Basic salary £44,500 - £83,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Pension scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Recognition schemes for exceptional performers, which comprises of a luxury overseas trip with partners
If you can demonstrate
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®)
- Recently Held CAS status (Desirable but not essential)
- Statement of Professional Standing (Desirable but not essential)
- Current experience of working in a Financial Consultant role (Independent or bancassurance) or High Net Worth Relationship Managers
- Flexibility to work from home with home office setup
- Have a proven track record in a similar role, providing holistic financial advice
- Outstanding product knowledge and usage in the market place
- Proven evidence in strong cross selling and up selling skills with ability to articulate and persuade
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise with customers from a diversity of backgrounds
- Experience of presenting/public speaking
- Hold a full, valid driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV for immediate short-listing.