New Business Representative
A growing company now seeking a dynamic New Business Representative to join the busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company.
The position would suit an individual ideally with a financial services background who is self-motivated and looking to expand their knowledge and skills in a superb environment.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey paying up to £22k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The position will be worked over a weekly shift rota:
Monday to Thursday, 8am-6pm
Weekend rota, Saturday 9am-12pm around one per month
This role will suit someone with previous call centre/contact centre experience alongside strong customer service experience.
The main duties of the New Business Representative are to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Ensure to respond to any queries promptly and efficiently
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services
- Promote the products and services offered
- Issue relevant literature to customers
- Proactively follow up enquiries
- Respond to requests for progress updates
- Contact customers to update and inform them of services and products
- Carry out market research
- Proactively call existing customers to provide details of alternative products at the end of their fixed term
- Attend exhibitions and functions to promote the company
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Participate in the weekly shift rota
- Ensure strong customer service is given at all times
To be successful as the New Business Representative you will:
Have experience working within a call centre/customer service environment
Ideally have call handling experience within the financial services industry
Hold 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade A-C including a minimum of C grade in Maths and English
- Be happy to cover a Saturday rota when required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Epersonnel Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, 44 High Street, Surrey
Epersonnel - Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Executives & Professionals, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas positions, Pensions, Charity opportunities, and Part-Time positions.
Epersonnel is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry. REC raises standards and highlights excellence, working ethically throughout the industry creating world-class recruitment standards and upholding the best practise, providing the best possible service to clients and candidates.
Thank you for showing your interest in Epersonnel. Please be aware that we may have had a high volume of responses regarding this opportunity.