3 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Director will be charged with leading a small finance team and partnering with the MD to execute a very aggreisve and ambitious growth plan.
Key Duties will include:
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance department for twelve separate entities
- Cash flow forecasting and currency procurement & hedging
- Budget strategy
- Review weekly KPIs for key sales and key cost areas
- Consolidation of Sales, P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow statements reporting, plus regulatory compliance to CAA for ATOL licence, ABTA and banks.
- Reviewing and enhancing internal procedures, systems and controls
- Business cases to appraise profitability of new properties and ventures
The successful candidate will be Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with ideally some tour operating experience.