Nursery Nurse / Practitioner, Level 3 - Chessington, Surrey £16K
Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner is required by a lovely day nursery in Chessington, Surrey. The role is full time and looking to pay £16,000 depending on experience. You will be involved in:
- Looking after children of all ages between 3 months and 5 years and and being a key worker for a group of children.
- Planning and prioritising fun activities for the children to do in line with their development needs and next steps.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the Nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents and children.
- Helping to promote the nursery in the local community, welcoming visitors and demonstrating best practice at all times.
You will need to be Level 3 qualified and have good knowldge of the EYFS. The role is within a commutable distance of Chessington, Hampton, Esher and Surbiton in Surrey. Please send your CV ASAP to apply!