Senior Management Accountant/ Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a housing association in London who are seeking a senior management accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This exciting opportunity will involve reporting to the Finance Director and encompass the following duties:
- Leading on the preparation of the management accounts
- Providing new ideas to improve the management account reporting process
- Managing a small accounts team
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering to include reporting the management accounts to finance and non-financial staff
- Liaising with the auditors for the internal and external audit
- Providing variance analysis
- The successful candidate will be ACCA/ CIMA Qualified.
- Someone who is forward thinking, dynamic, independent.
- Pension scheme in place
- 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after two years of length of service
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills, please apply as soon as possible.