Training & Development Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
A Financial Services organisation in Horsham is looking for an Administrator to join their Training and Development team.
The successful candidate will develop an understanding of company processes and ensure every step of every process is well documented in procedures/manuals and any documents as required.
- Reviewing all current internal procedures and client facing manuals and update to ensure current processes and/or system enhancements are detailed
- Reviewing all internal procedures and client facing manuals on a six monthly basis to ensure current processes and/or system enhancements are reflected and update where required
- Ensuring internal & client facing release notes are completed and signed off
- Writing and sending client facing communications to advise of system downtime and new functionality following system enhancements
- Providing training on processes to the team and other stakeholders which could include external/client training
- Experience of working within an admin role within financial services
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and willing to embrace change
- Good attention to detail
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.