Group Accountant - PE backed Tech/Logistics
6 days left
- Full Time
Global Accounting Network is currently partnering with a high growth, PE backed technology/logistics business as they look to further develop and grow their Financial Reporting team as the business goes through a significant period of growth and change.
My client is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to join the team to provide support around the monthly management accounting process, as well as in the preparation of the group statutory accounts. On top of this, there is a huge amount of project work to be getting stuck into - including systems implementations, data migration, general process improvement, as well as acquisition and integration work.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Overseeing the intercompany process
- Integrate newly acquired entities into the planning and reporting, as well as responding to general ad hoc responsibilities around acquisitions
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory accounts as well as preparing and reviewing group consolidation entries
- Project Accounting for specific upcoming projects
The ideal profile for this candidate will have:
- ACA or ACCA qualification - ideally from a practice background
- Current knowledge with accounting standards - FRS102
- Some exposure to management accounting
- Experience of assisting on the financial aspects of integrating acquisitions would be useful, but not a necessity
This is an excellent opportunity for someone either making a move from practice, or perhaps wanting to move into a broad group accountant position with exposure to several areas. This includes, acquisitions, projects, systems, process improvement amongst others.