PA to Hospital Director
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a Private Hospital with over 30 years' experience in offering award winning treatments and care to their patients are looking for a PA to Hospital Director. Based in South West London, this is a permanent and full time position paying £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 + occasional evening work.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Secretarial and administrative support to the Hospital Director such as typing/responding to incoming correspondence as required, preparing PowerPoint slides for presentations, mail, all incoming telephone calls and faxes, diary appointments, filing, ordering of stationery etc.
· Ensuring the smooth running of their office at all times
· Organise Senior Management Team and Heads of Department`s Meetings which includes taking and transcribing minutes for monthly meetings, Quarterly Medical Advisory Committee meetings and any other meetings that are required.
· Ensure the necessary paperwork has been obtained and is correct for the presentation at all meetings.
· Acknowledge verbal and written complaints made to the Hospital Director`s office. Register and Maintain all complaints, ensure paperwork is complete and that responses are sent within the timescales set out in the Aspen complaints policy.
· Compile monthly analysis of complaints in line with Care Quality Commission requirements. These will be presented at monthly meetings in a report.
· Responsible for producing and updating health and safety documentation for the department.
· Dealing with all requests for medical notes and ensure solicitors` letters are answered within a specified time and costs are invoiced.
· Organise, order or prepare light refreshments for visitors / meetings.
· Any other duties as requested by the Hospital Director
To be successful for this role you must have experience in:
· Liaising with all levels of staff such as - Consultants and General practitioners, Directors, Heads of departments, patients and their relatives and NHS Trust staff.
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Having knowledge of medical terminology
· Excellent organisation skills as you will be multi tasking in this role.
· Taking and transcribing minutes in meetings.
Please note you will be required to attend any evening or off site meeting as required by the Hospital Director.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply.
Due to high volumes of CV`s we will only be contacting successful candidates for interview.