Year 3 - Key Stage 2 KS2 Teacher
Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher
We are looking to recruit an exceptional, driven and enthusiastic Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher
The Primary School has recently appointed a new Head Teacher and it is now a very exciting time to be joining it's growing team. They are a Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in it's ethos. They believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. They have the highest possible aspirations for it's staff and pupils. It is expected that all it's children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. They have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of it's improvement planning, it's pedagogy and practice.
- MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB AND PRINCIPLE ACCONTABILITIES
(a) Liaison and Co-Operation
The teacher will work in liaison, contact and co-operation with:
- Other members of staff.
- Members of Borough support and advisory services.
- Organisations and networks relevant to the teacher's specialism or subject.
- Parent, governors and the local community.
(b) Policy and Legal Framework
The teacher will work within the framework of:
- National legislation, including Education Acts from 1994 to 1986, and the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) (and any subsequent legislation).
- School policies and guidelines on the curriculum and school organisation.
- The Teachers' Standards (2012)
(C) Tasks and Duties
The STPCD lists the duties to be included in all Job Descriptions for teachers. The following statement is intended to incorporate all the duties itemised in Schedule 3 of the Act, and any subsequent statutory instruments made under the Act.
The tasks and duties listed below are required for all teachers.
Why work at The Primary school?
- Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
- An open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
- Pupils who demonstrate an excitement for learning.
- Opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
- Everyone is valued.
NQT's and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply but must demonstrate certain attributes:
- Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
- Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for their pupils.
- Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of it's school.
- Demonstrate the ability to be collaborative and innovative with a positive attitude.
- Be a leader of learning within their classroom.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve our your career as a Key Stage 2 ( KS2) Year 3 Teacher within a lovely North West London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson Ryan at Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.