Head of Client Services - Asset Management
Head of Client Services
Salary: £85,000 basic + benefits
A new and exciting role for a leading international bank as a Head of Client Services. This is pivotal role within the business and requires an experienced manager to motivate and drive an existing client services division.
My client have rapid expansion plans for this particular division and the role suit an ambitious professional with an extensive financial services background, specifically in Asset Management.
• Manage and lead a team of 8 consisting of client reporting managers, transition managers and a client service team lead
• Lead and develop the team and provide operational client services to the UK and overseas
• Be responsible for managing delivery to the institutional client base across on-boarding, transitions, re-organisations and exit.
• Responsible for daily, monthly and quarterly reporting
• Operational services such as contributions and withdrawals, client dealing, audits and queries
• Recruit, manage and coach team members
• Sound understanding of Asset Management
• Knowledge / experience in working with segregated mandates
• Experience in client service, on-boarding, client reporting and investment operations
• Broad knowledge of financial services
• Previous client service managerial experience