Affiliate Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Affiliate Marketing Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Role Type: Permanent
Having experienced massive success, including the company's recent Queen's Award for Enterprise (2013), the company is aiming to become one of the world's most respected providers of business education. With a growing presence on a global scale, coupled with continued plans for expansion, this is an excellent time to join the company's truly dynamic and innovative business.
As an affiliate marketing specialist you will ensure the successful development and implementation of the affiliate campaigns you will be responsible for managing the company's own affiliate campaigns across various business schools and have a good understanding of the affiliate marketing industry.
Successful applicants should have proven experience in managing MULTIPLE affiliates as you will be expected to take responsibility for strategizing, growing and ensuring success several affiliate accounts.
The role will also require you to:
- Manage and optimise affiliate campaigns
- Assist the manager in the optimisation of affiliate programme performance to ensure that company KPIs are hit
- Recruit, incentivise and manage affiliates
- Implement tracking and reporting
- Work alongside other marketing teams to harmonise strategies
- Deal with affiliates & networks on a day-to-day basis
Deal with finance queries, reconciliation and ensuring affiliates & networks get paid on time
- Create and evaluate affiliate marketing strategies
- Source affiliates and build profitable relationships with them
- Drive growth through affiliate channels
- Contribute significantly to the broader online marketing mix
- Identify new business opportunities from existing campaigns
- Drive and enthusiasm to develop within the team and take ownership of campaigns
- Utilise a range of analytical tools to provide required reporting and insight to stakeholders
- At least one year experience in managing an affiliate campaign as part of a web team
- Experience in setting up affiliate programmes
- Experience of working with UK affiliate networks, and excellent communication, numerical and analytical skills
- Proven track record of success and delivering growth through affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of issues with rogue affiliates and fraud
- Excellent team player and ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of other areas of online marketing such as SEM, search, or display would also be a bonus.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Specialist, HTML, CSS, Digital Marketing Officer may also be considered for this role.