Credit Analyst - Luxury Car Finance - £23k-25k - North London
What does your company do?
A very successful private equity backed lender is looking for a Credit Analyst to join the expanding team of its luxury automobile lending business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and ambitious Credit Analyst to be part of a leading auto lending business and team.
Within this key role, you will work closely with and report to the Credit Manager and assist the company in achieving its business objectives through effective credit analysis and business reporting.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
• Day to Day data analysis, sales and financial reporting
• Supporting the Credit Manager with developing risk and portfolio analysis
• Day to day support with the underwriting process including:
o Liaising with stakeholders and clients
o Risk assessment
o Price negotiation
o Preparation of finance requests
• Researching and helping to develop the new business pipeline
• Portfolio management - developing relationships with clients
• Helping to prepare weekly and monthly reporting to Senior Management team on business performance and portfolio position
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s skills and qualifications:
• Degree educated achieving a 2.1 or above
• 1-2 years’ experience in a credit/financial analyst role including credit risk and exposure to financial statements is preferable
• Excellent numeracy, analytical and Excel skills
• Self-motivated, driven and a flexible, can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dynamic, confident and collaborative team player
• Be able to multi task and prioritise workloads
• Proactive, lots of initiative and ability to drive projects forward independently
• An interest in the luxury car industry would be beneficial
This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart and ambitious finance professional looking to play a key role in a leading luxury auto lending business based in north London
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the position we based on their experience, training and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your application, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.