FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER /New Restaurant £25-30K
Food and Beverage Manager Salary range £25-30K
A stunning new Restaurant and cafe to be part of a 3-Screen independent Cinema and educational centre are now looking for a highly competent F&B Manager.
This will be a stand alone restaurant based in the historic town of Lewes, already a foodie destination. The restaurant will be a key component in the reputation and success of the organisation. We hope to create a buzz locally offering an irresistibly, indulgent experience of food and culture. Our aim is to gain a reputation as the best in the area
You will be working with a passionate team and one of the best employers in the area, dedicated to fairness and equality at all times.
The F&B Manager will have at least 3-5 years experience ideally in a cinema or multi- arts venue restaurant.
F&B Manager Role
To provide leadership and strategy to all food and beverage areas of the cinema as would be expected;
- To take control of the development of initiatives to maximise sales of all F&B areas
- To provide leadership to maximise the café, restaurant and concessions growth and profitability.
- To act in a manner that will ensure the best performance from all members of FOH staff.
- To manage operational shifts in all F&B departments, ensuring a regular presence at key, busy shifts (including weekends and evenings).
- To be prepared to assist in all areas as required to ensure consistent quality of service.
- To manage all in house training for F&B staff.
- To ensure all staff are clear on how their roles contribute to the strategic plan and work effectively to deliver this plan.
Financially literate - the ability to create and manage budgets effectively.
To work with the Operations Manager to set stock control & budget and waste management.
Venue and building
To oversee with a keen eye for detail, the overall presentation of all public areas, in particular the F&B service areas.
To train all FOH staff to keep all public areas immaculate at all times.
Career progression and other benefits:
In-house staff training for career development.Where appropriate external training
Unlimited free cinema tickets plus 2 guest tickets a week
Free hot drinks and draught soft drinks
Food and drink discounts
Possible incentive bonus as a percentage of the profits or revenues
AboutThe charity behind the project, aims to create a venue that serves as a focal point for the local cultural community, in film and wider events.
The cinema will feature an innovative programme of contemporary and classic films plus special events, guest speakers and education workshops, all staff will have free, unlimited access to films and events.
The Food and Beverage Manager role is for a February start allowing for the successful post holder's notice period. Apply with CV and covering letter for an initial discussion and further information on the role. Thank you for your interest.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. No police record for harm to children
Please only apply if you are currently permanently residing in the UK.