Primary Teacher - Wandsworth Year 3
3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic Primary school in Wandsworth are currently searching for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary teacher to start as soon as possible. The school has been awarded an overall 'Good' by Ofsted most recently. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced KS2 teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to join a passionate and talented team of teachers and leaders.
The Primary Teacher will be leading a Year 3 class.
A passionate Primary teacher will be appointed initially on a long-term contract until the end of July with the potential to continue on permanently. The position will begin in the Spring term; January 2017 (immediately).
An ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified Primary School Teacher or qualify as a NQT
- Be a confident and energetic teacher, with a particular passion for teaching the KS2 curriculum
- Inspire and encourage pupils as individuals, enabling them to fulfil their potential
- Meet the 'Outstanding' expectations that governors and parents set for their KS2 children
- Be keen to settle in a permanent role in a brilliant location in South-West London with the opportunity to develop your talent as a teacher in an inspiring and supportive environment
Experience teaching a KS2 class is desirable but NQT's will also be considered.
The teacher will be rewarded for their copious support and guidance at the Primary School with an excellent, competitive salary paid through Servoca Education.
On site parking is available for all staff and the school is within 10 minutes walking distance from the nearest train station.
If you wish to be considered for this KS2 Teacher position in Wandsworth, please send your updated CV through as soon as possible. Interviews will be commencing shortly.