Assistant Property Claims Manager - SW London
4 days left
- Full Time
A growing London-based loss assessor specialising in providing a complete service including building reinstatement works to anyone who has made or is about to make an insurance claim following damage to their property or a third party’s property.
They offer a complete service to clients following an incident which would result in a property insurance claim.
- They survey the incident promptly, prepare a full report for insurers containing photos, measurements and costs.
- To deal with the damage including drying out if applicable.
- They meet with loss adjusters and negotiate with the adjuster / insurer for authorisation to carry out repairs.
- They will undertake, project-manage and finance all repairs for the client to pre-loss condition sending our invoice to insurers after the client is completely satisfied.
- They act for the homeowner to ensure that repairs are specified correctly and completely but at the same time and manage the claim efficiently reducing the claim life cycle and the cost and risk of future problems cropping up.
The role offers a competitive benefits package and a basic salary to £32,000