Commercial Finance Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
My client, and instantly recognisable fashion retailer is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to play a pivotal role within the business. Whilst managing and developing two direct reports, the successful candidate will also help drive improved business performance.
The role has a healthy split between overseeing the core finance function and commercial finance.
Please note; only candidates with previous management experience and have a retail finance background will be considered.
- Production of the brand's month end pack along with commercial commentary and analysis of monthly accounts
- Manage 2 Finance Analysts, developing their skills and knowledge, including annual appraisal and objective setting
- Analyses the weekly trading and stock position of the business and highlight any area of concern to senior stake holders
- Presentation of monthly KPI and performance review packs
- Deliver a suitable suite of management information that is fit for purpose and future proof to changing business needs
- Planning and managing the long-term strategic business models
- Lead the budgeting/forecasting process
- Qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA with significant post qualified experience in retail environment
- Ability to manage & challenge a range of non-finance personnel from Executive Director downwards
- Experience in managing & developing people
- Be able to use strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible working relationships
- Analytical background - particularly commercial analysis
- Ability to exercise a level of flexibility within a fast moving environment