Junior Sous Chef / Chef de Partie
4 days left
- Full Time
POPULAR GASTRO PUB - FANTASTIC DESTINATION LOCATION - BUSY KITCHEN - A'LA CARTE MENU - CHEF DE PARTIE / JUNIOR SOUS REQUIRED
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established site in a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef position.
Well located, this popular venue is scheduled for refurbishment soon, adding extra capacity to the venue and offers quality British cuisine. Currently generating in excess of £10,000 per week on food alone, this site is growing in popularity and as a result they are expanding their kitchen brigade.
We are looking for someone who has developed the fundamental skills in a kitchen and is looking to develop their career in a fun and friendly kitchen team. You will:
- Work as part of the team, following the guidance of the Head Chef
- Cover various kitchen sections delivering fresh, seasonal British dishes
- Liaise with the Front of House team to ensure smooth running of service times
- Complete mis-en-place and services as per rota
- Contribute new menu and special dishes that meet with the customer expectations
As part of this kitchen team you will look to develop new skills from experienced chefs and have the opportunity to develop your career with a well established and well respected company. We are looking for someone who:
- Is willing to work as part of the team
- Has gained experience in a professional kitchen, ideally within a gastro pub or restaurant environment
- Has worked in a brigade of circa 5 chefs
- Is hands-on and able to cover various sections in the kitchen
This position has excellent possibilities opportunities with great progression within the group and a very strong kitchen team who are able to manage high volume service numbers whilst delivering high quality dishes.
The site is offering a competitive salary and can pay either annual salary or hourly pay depending on your preference.
This is a live out position so you need to commute to Islington area
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.