Urgent IT Helpdesk support required
3 month Interim vacancy
My client is a growing and dynamic Pharmaceutical and medical devices company based in London, who are looking for an IT analyst to join their team for a unique standalone role. They specialise in a range of interventional medical products such for cancers and rare conditions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving end use IT problems
- Building rapport and assisting with help desk customers
- Applying diagnostics to help with troubleshooting
- Learning the appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organisation
- Performing regular maintenance and checks on IT equipment
- Develop help sheets and support packs for end users
- Provide basic end user training
- Carry out additional tasks and projects required by the line manager
- Experience or working within an IT department or helpdesk team
- knowledge of basic computer hardware including peripheral components
- Experience using VPN technology, antivirus, antispyware and disk encryption
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply now for more information about this opportunity.