Financial Sales Executive - FTSE 100 Sales Firm - Top Billing Sales Team
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Financial Sales Executive - FTSE 100 Sales Firm - Top Billing Sales Team
Salary: 20k-25k Basic + Commission 50k OTE (UNCAPPED)
Start date: Immediate Start
- Multinational FTSE 100 Financial Sales Company.
- Fast growing sales team.
- Fantastic London based offices.
- A meritocratic organisation where your promotion is based on your personal sales performance.
- Fantastic sales training scheme for all new starters.
- Chance to join firms’ highest billing sales team.
- Team building throughout year.
- Team holidays if sales KPI’s are hit.
- Individual sales bonuses given.
- Chance to be given shares in the company.
- Chance to join companies multinational sales offices in New York, Sydney, Paris and Madrid.
- Sales role dealing with both clients and candidates.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Creating new client business and relationships.
- Cold calling C-level sales executives- Large part of the role is cold calling.
- Hitting sales KPI’s
- Targeting different sales clientele throughout the day.
- Creating sales strategies.
Are you someone who has an extremely strong money motivation? Do you have the strong desire to succeed and will show you resilience and ambition to do so? Are you someone who has been looking to work in sales, and has been proactive enough to work in any kind of sales you can? This is a mixture of face to face and telephone work, meaning that the candidate should have a clear and confident manner with the ability to sell specific products to a niche market. You must also be able to build strong and trusting relationships with both existing clients and new clients. You must be extremely confident and look as smart as your clients will be. Ultimately, money and progression must be a huge part of your ambitions, and you must want to do anything to get to your goals!
- 25 days holiday!
- Team trips abroad
- Rolex and suit targets
- Holiday targets
- Duvet days
- £1k monthly bonus target
- Car targets (Last car was an Audi R8)
Sales is a fantastic option for individuals who have a huge money motivation, as well as want to progress rapidly in the job. Unlike any other industry, sales in meritocratic, therefore within the sales market you can work your way up without having been at the company long. Not only does sales give you the opportunity to earn huge sums of money, but being in sales allows you to get out what you put in. There are plenty of industries inside sales that you will be able to work in, whether it’s from media sales, IT sales, Financial sales, delegate sales and business intelligence sales… Graduate Fasttrack provide them all!
Graduate Fasttrack receive thousands of sales application every single month, and therefore we are looking for the candidates who really want to enter the sales industry, as well as want to do well in sales. Being a very tough industry to succeed in, sales will need a candidate who is hard working, resilient and competitive. Without these attributes, you’ll find it tough to succeed in sales.
If you think the high end business to business sales marketing is for you, then send your application in and tell us why sales is for you!
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria or have sales experience and want to know what else we offer then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Jack Smith at Graduate Fasttrack.