Defined Benefit Scheme Specialist - Newmarket - To £40k DOE
6 days left
- Full Time
The role of the Benefit Scheme Specialist is to competently and compliantly provide technical support to trustees and members of final salary pension schemes.
The ideal candidate will be coming with final salary scheme experience and detailed knowledge of Defined Benefit Pension Scheme Management. Experience in facilitating Trustee Meetings is essential as is the ability to manage your own workload and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The role will involve the following:
- Planning and scheduling trustee/employer meetings and maintaining documentary evidence
- Preparing agendas and meeting packs Attending Trustee Meetings and taking minutes
- Arranging and attending trustee training
- Scheme Reporting
- Actuarial work - providing information/input for scheme valuations
- Liasing with Actuaries, Administrators, Trustees, Solicitors and scheme members
- S179 valuation reports for PPF Assessment Period
- Managing and coordinating preparation of trustee Reports & Accounts
Qualification-wise, we are looking for candidates that either hold or are working towards their APMI and DipPFS. Experience of using the 1st Software system would be advantageous.
If you feel that your experience is a match for this role then please do get in contact today for a full job description.