Management Accountant/ Finance Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
A leading, central-London-based charity is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner/ Management accountant to fulfil an exciting permanent opportunity at the heart of its Fund Raising operations.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant, this not to be missed role offers the chance to work in a high-performing, dynamic environment, as well as very strong career development prospects.
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly varied and commercial remit and a high degree of autonomy.
This key role will be involved in:
- Business planning
- Helping conduct detailed analysis of existing operations with a view to shaping future strategy and ensuring the organisation’s decision-making is optimized.
- Ensure there is clear financial and management reporting to aid decision making and drive performance
- Deliver financial analysis through noting clear challenges and delivering results
- Preparing the management accounts
- Support on the budget process
The successful candidate will be part or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA . It is desirable candidates have Charity SORP experience, although this skill set is not essential.
- Excellent pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Ad hoc travel around the UK
If this opportunity excites you please apply below.