Finance Manager - Digital SME
4 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for commercially minded and analytical finance professionals ready to grow in to a Finance Manager position with an exciting digital app start-up in the heart of London. A competitive SME rapidly diversifying within an extremely in-demand market, this company is looking for the right person to support them in their continued growth and success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Forecasting, Budgeting and analysis
- Supporting non-financial heads-of-department with budgeting and ad-hoc projects
- Assistance with reconciliations of balance sheet
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and analysis along-side department heads
- A passion for digital technology / Mobile Applications and experience working within start-ups / SMEs
With some generous perks on offer, this is a great chance to take on a challenging role and be an integral part of a digital start-up success story. Please apply ASAP, as interviews will be commencing shortly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.