Manufacturing: Innovative Cutting Edge Sales/ BD Role - Uxbridge
4 days left
- Full Time
Manufacturing - Innovative Cutting Edge Sales/ Business Development Role - Uxbridge, London
Work for an innovative cutting edge design, creation and manufacturing agency specialising in high quality profiling, fretwork, drilling, laser cutting and component manufacture using a wide variety of materials includes aluminium, acrylic, beech ply and MDF.
After investing £1 million pounds they can now accommodate the most intricate designs in almost every media they handle, allowing them to be known for turning even the most ambitious concept into reality and delivering practical and affordable solutions.
Working with clients such as BMW, Audi, Sainsburys, BBC, Barcardi they have etched a market leading brand, however to continue their exciting growth plans they now need a sales/ business development expert.
This sales/ business development role would be:
- To identify and manage new business relationships
- To prospect continuously to raise the profile of my clients company
- To bring in new revenue (c£1 million per annum)
- To meet potential clients in Uxbridge, London and surround areas
- To add to the already fun and exciting team dynamic
- Other administrative roles associated with sales
You would expect a strong basic salary and the chance to be a part of a quickly growing design, creation and manufacturing firm, which are becoming ever needed in the UK.
Eligible candidates will have
- New business development experience through multiple channels including cold calling
- Sales experience - inbound and outbound
- Preferably degree educated
- Passion for sales and business development
- Preferably sales training
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry/ cutting industry knowledge
- Ability to drive
- Ability to work in Uxbridge, London/ commute to Uxbridge, London or live in Uxbridge, London
Apply now - Start ASAP
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.