3 days left
- Full Time
This is an opportunity to join a Customer Marketing Team for one of the big telco players in the UK. Along with the team, you'll be responsible for; reducing churn, increasing customer value and helping the business to drive engagement within their existing customer base.
The role splits into two parts, both being equally important.
- Firstly, you will be the go to person when it comes to this particular product category and its customers, understanding which customers are most likely to churn and why? You will need to understand data and be able to pick it apart to get to the truth of the situation, highlighting key opportunities to pro-actively target customers at key moments of truth within their lifecycle which will reinforce loyalty.
- Secondly it will be your responsibility to develop a long term strategy to target these customers. Forecasting potential trends and behaviours and developing a business case on how best to combat churn within this product category, in order to better engage existing customers. You will have a significant part to play in weekly quarterly and longer term planning meetings, ensuring current and past performance is detailed, and targets are being met.
If you are the creative type who likes to develop and execute campaigns this isn't going to be the role for you as that remit falls elsewhere as part of the wider team.
You'll be joining a team of around 30 with an overall goal of reducing churn across the consumer portfolio. The teams splits into four key areas; competitor planning, early life, in-life and retention; with the latter being your domain and area of expertise.
This business unit has historically deployed reactive trigger campaigns throughout the year as a reaction to high volume of churn or competitor activity. They would now like to move towards a more pro-active model reducing the amount of campaigns delivered by understanding customer behaviours better and targeting in advance, before consumers feel they actually want to leave.
You'll be working closely with key stakeholders including commercial, Finance, CRM, digital and product teams to fully grasp key insights, data and market place trends in order to create effective churn strategies and plans that are executed simply.
Due to the complexity of the customer base within the product category you're responsible for; you need to be able to prove that you can work across teams with different priorities to deliver what is right for the customer. It is important that the whole team is on the same page and fully on board with any campaign, strategy or plan of action you recommend.
If you have a background in CRM, campaign planning and are confident developing a successful targeting strategies to tackle churn (preferably) in a consumer facing organisation, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Marketing and campaign planning experience within a CRM or customer marketing environment
- Experience of delivering large scale, plans and strategies for a substantial customer base
- Experience of working with CRM and Data Teams to make sure that all customer segments are given the right messages
- Ability to translate complex commercial requirements into clear and simple customer communications
- A proven track record of delivering simple / straightforward solutions for complex issues
- Experience of working within a telco, retail, utility or other service based consumer industry or specialist loyalty based business, consultancy or agency
- Comfortable with things like forecasting, working with data and identifying trends within, then able to synthesize a plan of action off the back of it
- Experience of working with sales, service and online teams to deliver a comms strategy
- Ability to transform complex information about customers into actionable insights and strategy.
For further information please contact:
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.