Area Sales Executive - Initial Washrooms
Initial Washrooms is an established division within Rentokil Initial, a global blue chip organisation. As one of the UK’s leading providers of washroom solutions, Initial Washrooms focuses on the instalment and servicing of washroom products that allows constant contact with a familiar client base on a regular basis.
Your New Job
You would be joining the Initial Washrooms team as an Area Sales Executive, based in Thetford and covering a designated territory across Ipswich, Colchester and the Suffolk Coast.
You will be based from an office on average 1 day a week generating leads and diary planning, spending the rest of your time in the field, attending client meetings and generating leads, building relationships with clients.
As the Area Sales Executive you will be identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term business opportunities whilst account managing the business you generate. You will be responsible for this within your dedicated geographical area. You will achieve this by:
- Generating and developing leads
- Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Working towards and hitting set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting new products
- Working with key accounts to maximise sales
What you will need to succeed
To be considered for this Area Sales Executive position you will require the following:
- An ambitious, outgoing, dedicated personality, able to use their initiative whilst in the field
- A background in business development and generating new clients
- Able to demonstrate Customer Service skills
- Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Able to work towards and achieve set targets and KPIs
- Full valid UK driving Licence is required
What you will receive in return
In return, not only will you have a career which is interesting and challenging, you will also be joining an organisation that recognises success and ensures that each colleague has a structured career path and the tools available to achieve the progression they are looking for.
**£20,365 + Consistency Bonus + Uncapped Commission + Company Car + Tablet + Mobile phone. Typical first year earnings c£30,000**