Sales Professional - High End Tailoring Brand
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Professional
Responsible to: TBC
Responsible for: None
We are a united, principled, tenacious team of world class professionals growing personally and building people. Our company is the people's business. We build people and people build a business. Our products are clothing and related apparel. Our profession is direct sales. We balance, coordinate and maintain our clients' wardrobes so they are perfectly attired for any situation they find themselves in, be it casual, business, social or formal.
Outline of Duties:
- Co-ordination of marketing efforts specifically aimed to develop new business.
- Calling prospects and clients to set selling appointments and delivery appointments. Aim to achieve 17 contacts each day between 3 and 6pm, resulting in 7 appointments.
- Aim to achieve 4 wardrobe presentations per day in addition to fitting and delivery appointments.
- Building contact database through asking for referrals or floating.
- Dealing with admin details such as writing up orders, processing fabric orders, tracking delivery times.
- Preparing garments for delivery.
- Provide excellent service to clients.
- Aim to keep accounts receivable below 0.5%.
- Aim to keep non-conformance below 3.5%.
- Aim to achieve store profit of 10%.
- Attend weekly 1:1 session with Leader.
- Attend motivational and technical meetings 3 mornings per week.
- Participation in quarterly development meetings.
- Participation in bi-annual company wide sales conferences.
- Completion of tracking and activity reports for management.
Safety Duty and Responsibilities:
- Report any hazards that could lead to a Health & Safety hazard.
- Observe safety policies in place.
Person Specification (Skills, Qualities, Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications):
- Either a degree or 1+ years sales experience
- Good level of fluency in spoken and written English essential
- Coachability and open-minded essential
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious "owner"
- Ego driven with inner self-urgency
- Future focus and goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- Communication Skills and good listening skills
- Team working/Liaison skills
- Persistent and consistent with daily activities
- Can handle objections and rejections constructively
- Well presented
- Strong closer
- Organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
No license or registration requirements.