Portfolio Marketing Manager For Global Brand
6 days left
- Full Time
Location: Central London
Our client, a global company with market leading brands, is seeking a dynamic B2B product marketing manager with strong value proposition and customer journey experience in financial services technology.
- To enhance the brand of our products.
- To engage with the target audience by positioning products clearly, effectively and right on target.
- To make our products stand out from everyone else’s in the marketplace.
- Build a compelling value proposition for our compliance products, services and brand.
- Articulate it to customers.
- Develop and own product positioning and messaging.
- Develop effective brand recognition strategies, particularly for new products and product enhancements.
- Align with all relevant business partners - product management, pre-sales, sales, etc.
- Maintain and drive the competitive landscape.
- Track progress, understand target markets and identify insights to inform product strategies.
- Win/loss analysis
- Create innovative, integrated marketing comms launch plans
- Deep understanding of buyer needs, preferences, use cases, methods and criteria
- Knowledge of creating a strong value proposition and customer journey experience
- Outstanding communicator
- Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive content and programmes
- Comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
Our client has strong global products and services which hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including financial services. Our client offers a highly competitive salary, flexible working opportunities, excellent benefits and on-going professional training and career development.
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days - 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries