Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator
Job Title: Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator
International Research Networks (IRN) is a multinational, young, dynamic, rapidly growing corporate events company based in Central London.
We are looking for a full time bright and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join our friendly team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our experienced accountant (freelancer), the sales team and the operations team. They will be reporting into the Managing Director and the Head of operations.
As Accounts Administrator the successful candidate would be a qualified bookkeeper and would have responsibility for maintaining the company's accounting records, monthly reconciliations of all control accounts, credit control, payroll, submission of VAT and PAYE Returns and the production of monthly management accounts.
Duties would include:
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash Flow
- Assisting with the validation process for the won deals, ensuring all contracts are uploaded onto CRM and signed.
- Issuing invoices
- Running office expense account
- Payment and authorisation of staff expenses
- HR liaising with Peninsular ensuring all paperwork is provided for new employees
- Management Accounts
- BACS payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Timesheet system
- Other ad-hoc duties including various Excel reports
- Any other administration duties
The ideal candidate will be advanced in Excel and will possess the following:
- IT Literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Sage 50 experience
- Sage Pay experience
- Timesheet experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Problem solver
- Multi-task oriented