URGENT - Finance Director
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client in the Cheslmford area, who operate in the transport sector, has an urgent requirement for a Finance Director to join their business.
The role will be a pivotal one, not only requiring an exceptional company accountant but also someone who is very commercially aware and can interpret figures and assist with formulating plans for growth.
Core duties are as follows;
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts to investors.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be a strong, qualified commercial accountant, with solid business acumen and an excellent communicator, as you will manage a team and be responsible for the presentation of budgets. The position is to start as soon as possible, so would suit an immediately available candidate or contractor looking to go into permanent employment.
The remuneration will be up to £40,000 for the right candidate and you will enjoy a great company culture and the ability to effect positive change and direct business growth.
To be considered or for more information, please contact Sonny or Finch at Redex Recruitment or simply apply now!