PPA Teacher - East London
7 days left
- Full Time
** PPA Teacher ( KS1/KS2 )
** East London
** Full time/Permanent
** January 2017
REESON Education is delighted to be working with a vibrant and forward thinking larger than average 4 form entry primary school in East London. The very approachable and personable headteacher is currently looking for an experienced primary teacher to join their friendly school in a full time PPA role starting ASAP.
The head teacher is looking for teachers who are;
- Has experience teaching across all age ranges.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
- Be able to adapt to teach across KS1 and KS2
In return the school are able to offer the right candidate the chance to be part of a thriving and vibrant 4 form entry primary school with an extremely supportive and inspirational senior leadership team with the potential of fast CPD. The children have excellent behaviour and are all inspired and motivated to learn.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stages 1 and 2. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications.