We are looking for 3 recent graduates or current recruitment recruiters who are interested in a career with us to work as Recruitment Resourcers.
As an established recruitment agency based in Fareham, we are helping some of the UK's major companies to fulfil their human resource requirements. Due to current demand, we are looking for either graduate trainees or existing recruitment professionals who are interested in working on projects to resource prospective candidates at various levels and play a major role in the hiring process.
Ideally you will have had some telephone experience, but this is not essential for trainees. Good charisma, a competitive nature and a desire to achieve targets are a good start and we will train you in the rest. The work is based at our offices on a rural waterside business park in Fareham near Portsmouth. A resourcing role is an excellent start to a rewarding and exciting career in the fast-paced world of recruitment.
Blueprint Recruitment has grown rapidly to become a top performing UK wide recruitment company and our graduate trainee positions are a result of the continuing expansion of our company. We offer attractive long-term careers with excellent opportunities for progression.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis