Management Accountant - 5 Month FTC
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our market leading client that sit’s within the distribution and Logistics field.
The role will assist the European Management Accountant to provide timely high quality information to European management, to enable appropriate business decisions, and to develop reporting capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have strong monthly management accounting preparation experience, be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders within the business and have budgeting process experience.
- Produce monthly management accounts, posting the journals for accruals and revenue.
- Produce Year End management accounts, providing audit information.
- Review of coding of all transactions to ensure consistent with budgets and that they are correctly allocated, ensuring management accounts are accurate.
- Preparing quarterly forecast reports.
- Produce Board Reports and commentaries accurately and to a high standard.
- Production of the monthly KPI’s for European reporting.
- Account reconciliation of accrued costs and revenue accounts.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Dealing with queries from cost centre managers.
- Uploading of budget information into Planning budgeting system
- Write coding guidance for budget holders based on budget and procurement categories.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.