French Speaking Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a french speaking Management Accountant to join this fast growth, FinTech business on a permanent basis to oversee the UK and European divisions.
With the largest European division being France, it will be a must that the successful candidate is a fluent french speaker.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the monthly management account process and statutory financial reporting within their regions. You will work closely with local accountants and tax advisors in each country to prepare local statutory accounts, payroll and tax filings.
- Management of the month end management account process and reporting including; revenue recognition, cash management, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and foreign currency valuations.
- Reporting on key variance analysis
- Liaise with local advisors on preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs
- Monthly cash flow forecasting
- Various statutory company returns
- Budget preparation
- Year end audit
To be considered for this role you MUST speak fluent French and English and be studying towards a professional qaulification (ACCA/CIMA) A sound knowledge of end to end management accounting and budgeting and forecasting is also necessary.