Product Manager - Agile, Software Development
Product Management / Product Ownership, Agile, Software Development
Product Manager, with an excellent background across software development and working in an Agile environment, is required for a leading technology organisation based in Portsmouth, paying £45,000 - £65,000.
Working for a leading technology organisation the Product Manager will be heavily embedded within the software development function and will own the product development areas for the business. You will be working in an Agile environment across .NET development technologies (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL) and will interface with the business stakeholders to understand, gather requirements and communicate with the various technical teams around the development of the product. You will be heavily involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and components to ensure complete delivery of the products.
- Excellent background within software development
- Strong & proven background within product development, including product ownership
- Excellent Agile development experience, ideally Agile certified
- Strong experience with Microsoft development technologies - .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong understanding of user stories, business processes, requirements gathering
- Strong technical background and understand to be able to liaise with the technical development teams
This position would suit a Product Manager / Product Owner / Product Business Analyst with an excellent software development, Agile development and Product development background.
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be flexible on pay, depending upon background and experience, ranging between £45,000 - £65,000.
If you are interested in this Product Manager position then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.