Corporate Consultant - £70k base, realistic ote £100k+
7 days left
- Full Time
You have the opportunity to join my client a national IFA and leading independent SIPPS and Business Consultancy as a Corporate Development Consultant.
As a Corporate Development Consultant you will :-
- Liaise with and support other key stakeholders in Group
- Day to day management of consultants under your remit
- Enhance the reputation of the Employee Benefits Division, attract new clients and build significant brand equity.
- Be a team player with the ability to work in a fast moving highly pressurised yet friendly environment.
- Advise clients, follow leads, attend events and meet monthly targets.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the company’s target audiences and commercial activities to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Manage business relationships and network with professional contacts to generate new leads.
- Ensure a good level of understanding and knowledge of the company’s services.
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Attend regular sales meetings to discuss new products, legislative changes and technical updates.
It is expected that you will be an existing Corporate Consultant with DipFS, Chartered status would be looked upon favourably. You will have your own Network of Clients and Routes to Market, however, there will be a realistic expectation in terms of transferring clients and servicing rights due to the complexity of the market.
You will be Home Based on a salary in the region of £70k. Additional benefits to include DIS x5, Pension and subsidised PHI.