Office Manager - £18-20K - Social Media Agency - London
4 days left
- Full Time
Based in Central London this company help their clients deliver best in class customer service through their innovative social media platform. As an increasing number of business have a social media presence and many operating their customer service through it this is an area of huge growth. With offices in both London and New York and clients including Tesco, Audi and Pret a Manger this is a growing young business at a great time to join.
This is an entry level job paying £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as the London Office Manager and work closely with the Operations Manager, organising all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the office. This is an excellent entry level job for a vibrant, meticulous and driven graduate.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• General office management e.g. managing office supplies, food/lunch orders, handling mail, liaising with building management, meeting and greeting guests, dealing with incoming calls and dealing with queries etc.
• Schedule and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements e.g. flights, hotel reservations, ground transportation, etc. for employees to attend client meetings.
• Administering systems used for company operations.
• Coordinating company events, including both professional and social.
• Managing the onboarding process for new employees.
• Maintaining the UK company holiday calendar.
• Assist senior management team in ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate’s personality, education and skills:
• Educated to degree level.
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
• Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills with a high attention-to-detail.
• Strong team player.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload when required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional and warm personal presentation.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Daily team lunches
• Friday team drinks
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Quarterly socials
• Unlimited books
• Employee referral bonuses