KS2 Teacher, Greenwich September 2017
A primary school based in Greenwich are seeking a talented, motivated and ambitious KS2 Teacher to join their team.
- Are you a KS2 Teacher with successful experience of leading a class?
- Are you an NQT that is seeking a role as a KS2 Teacher within a Greenwich Primary?
- Are you looking to secure a permanent teaching post for September 2017?
If so, this school could be what you are looking for…
- KS2 Teacher position – Year 3 opportunity
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Applications from Experienced KS2 Teacher required for TLR roles.
- Modern and Creative primary school
- Outstanding OFSTED inspection 2014
- Excellent Senior Leadership team
- September 2017 start date
- Salary M1 – M6 plus a TLR payment for experienced.
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
An extremely popular primary school based within the Royal Borough of Greenwich are looking to appoint a talented KS2 Teacher to be a part of their team. This is a great opportunity for an NQT seeking a KS2 teacher post or an Experienced KS2 Teacher seeking a new challenge. There is a generous TLR on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have exceptional observations and experience teaching within KS2 whether that be through their teaching practice or in a permanent teaching role.
Found in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, you will find a popular primary school with 4 forms of entry. The school is well serviced with a train station close by and regular bus routes that serve the school. The Headteacher has made this school a great place to work for teachers and an exciting place for children to come to school.
If you are an Experienced KS2 teacher Seeking a new challenge or an NQT looking to start your career as a KS2 teacher then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please send your CV today. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.