Planning Manager - Media Agency - London
£36,000 - £38,000 + benefits
Planning Manager - The Company
My client are part of one of the largest players in the world offering advertising, creative and media services from offices in over 70 countries with more digital staff than any other agency. They've had a great year so far with a multitude of new client wins encompassing some world famous FMCG and Fashion brands as well as many other new clients. They have a well-developed learning and development program and a sociable and meritocratic environment.
Planning Manager - The Role
- Be able to lead on a brief and plan media to the highest possible standard across all channels
- Engage with the Strategy lead on the accounts when necessary
- To lead, inspire and manage your part of the day to day planning output.
- To be a key point of contact for the day to day client stakeholders, especially on any campaigns you are leading on
- To use your media knowledge, ability, intelligence and charisma to inspire and challenge the clients to sign up for more modern communication thinking for the brand
- To build and maintain strong industry and key agency relations that exist between the client and creative agencies. Your role will be to help support the Planning Director and Client Partner in delivering fully integrated work to the clients so that they feel we are working as one agency.
- To be responsible for ensuring that client finances are tightly managed and that if clients have queries on invoices that they are managed in a timely manner.
- To be able to identify commercial opportunities and with the necessary support, to work to achieve incremental revenue streams that will benefit both the client and Zenith
Planning Manager - Key Responsibilities
-Manage the day to day running of your campaigns
-Confidence in leading presentations and multi-agency meetings
-Ability to manage upwards and downwards
-Strong sense of initiative and an ability to self-start, taking a project from start to finish
-Real team-player, with strong collaboration, both internally and with partner roster agencies
-As a team we pride ourselves on our client service, which is well acknowledged within the agency - so impeccable communication and organisation skills is a must.
-Inspire, manage and develop junior members of the team
3+ years' experience in a media planning role
Experience planning and reporting across all channels
Strong Digital knowledge and experience an advantage
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| .
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly