2 X Digital Project Managers - London - Perm - £45,000
My client is a marketing agency based in the heart of London, that are educational content specialists and they are looking for two digital project managers to join their company.
Your projects will include site re-launches and developing new functionality for our bespoke platforms, as well as campaigns and projects for clients, which may include elements such as data capture, bespoke content creation, social media, standard display adverts, surveys and more.
The ideal candidate will have come from an educational background and have the experience listed below.
- To be successful you will have significant project management experience and be able to take the initiative to work autonomously and use resources efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Have experience in managing agency relationships and delivering projects with third parties
- The ability to effectively manage long term customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations in a confident manner
- Must have good problem solving skills to help team members collaborate and offer solutions for any issues that arise during development
- Easily recognises system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
- Excellent communication, written skills and listening skills
- Prioritising and delivering according to budgets and deadline
- Understanding the importance of client business culture and willingness to adapt
If you're interested in hearing more about this role please email me your most up to date CV and salary expectations.